MAINTENANCE + PREP
How should I maintain my polished concrete floors?
– Our maintenance information for polished concrete floors can be found here.
How should I maintain my epoxy-coated floor?
How should my concrete be poured if I want it polished or stained afterwards?
– Concrete pouring specifications can be found here.
What kinds of cleaners should I avoid using on my epoxy-coated floor?
What kinds of cleaners should I avoid using on my polished concrete floor?
– It is a good idea to avoid acidic cleaners. For more information, our maintenance information for polished concrete floors can be found here.
What kind of warranty is offered on my new flooring system?
What should I do to prepare for your team to complete my project?
– Please view the information about how to prepare to have us work in your space here.
My business needs to remain operational during construction. Are my business hours something your company can work around?
– Yes. We are able to complete night and weekend work at an additional cost.
I don’t live in Fort Wayne but I am interested in your services. Do you work outside of Fort Wayne?
– Yes. Our team travels all around Northeast Indiana, Northwest Ohio, Southern Michigan, and in the Indianapolis area.
What slip-resistant options do you offer with your flooring solutions?
– Our floors can include a slip-resistant additive to meet all ADA and OSHA guidelines for slip-resistance.
Where am I able to see the floors your company has completed?
– Our team has worked on projects all around Northeast Indiana, Indianapolis, Northwest Ohio, and Southern Michigan. See our Public Projects page for a complete list. You can also visit our Photo Galleries and Project Features by clicking on the applicable drop-down menu above.
What is your company’s mission statement?
– Our Core Values represent how we do business, not just why we do business. You can see these values, as well as our “Why” here.