DANCER CONCRETE DESIGN’S CORE VALUES
Always Get Better
- We commit to constant improvement. We look for ways to grow personally and to grow our business.
Neat. Clean. Organized.
- We think better work is done when things are organized. Our people, our trucks, our tools and our job-sites have a neat, clean and organized appearance.
Open. Quick. Honest. Communication.
- We think the more communication, the better. We do not leave anything up for interpretation or for assumptions to be made.
The Small Things Matter
- We care about those details that can be easy to overlook. Overall, the details matter and are what make a difference between a good project and a great one.
Do It For God’s Glory
- Our work is to honor God. We use our talents and abilities to glorify His kingdom. We want to be an example of Christ to those we interact with.
Never Ever Quit. Persist, Hustle, or Adapt.
- When things get hard or we get knocked down, we get up. The Best Never Ever Quit.
We appreciate how much a floor can either transform a room, or simply be a subtle backdrop to the space. We want to improve interiors by introducing a better solution: a highly versatile way to stylize spaces, design that sparks conversations among friends, and flooring that is truly handcrafted and offers a more sustainable, natural, and long-term option. We want to add value to your life, your space, and to serve. We think construction done well doesn’t have to come with the typical “contractor experience.” The way we do business attracts the best customers who value open communication, workmanship, and good design. As we grow, our dedication to creating an exceptional experience for our clients stems from cultivating a caring team, and always remembering to love what we do.
– Nick Dancer, founder and owner